- Family Support
- For Physicians
- Board Members
- CAID Diseases
- Auto Inflammatory Diseases Are Rare
- What Does Auto Inflammatory Mean
- Fact Sheet on NOMID
- Familial Cold Auto Inflammatory Syndrome
- Wegeners Granulomatosis
- Familial Mediterrean Fever
- More News on BLAU
- Muckle-Well Syndrome
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis
- DIRA – A New Autoinflammatory Disease
- Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndrome(caps)
- Auto Inflammatory Disease Defined
- Monogenic Autoinflammatory Syndromes
- Drug Information
- Juvenile-Onset Spondyloarthritis (JSPA)
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Schnitzler Syndrome
- (CANDLE) Syndrome
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Gaucher’s Disease
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Blood Markers
- get involved
- LeCarington 4 The Cure
THIS IS IT!
StopCAIDNow’s (www.StopCAIDNow.org) first celebrity bull-riding tournament aimed at raising money and awareness for CAID!
With Eddie Bruce as MC, Eddie Bruce has been “one of the most popular bandleaders and master of ceremonies in the Philadelphia region.”, and Mike Jerrick of FOX 29 News as our host, 24 “celebrity riders” from all ends of the celebrity spectrum– prominent Philadelphians ranging from news anchors and professional athletes, to reality tv stars and Philadelphia officials will “buck it out” in a tournament-style mechanical bull-riding competition to raise money and awareness for StopCAIDNow!
All proceeds from this event will be going towards the development of the first clinic dedicated to Childhood AutoInflammatory Disease as well as to help fund research aimed at finding a cure!
Childhood AutoInflammatory Disease, although rare, has a huge impact on those suffering. A child should not have constant pain as their “normal.” We are focused on providing TRUE HOPE to all those who suffer from CAID, and YOU are helping us do so. The foundation not only recognizes this support, but is also incredibly grateful.
We’re Sticking To Our Purpose… NO BULL! …well okay, maybe just one ;)
• Thursday July 19th 2012: 6:30-10:30pm!
• Ticket Prices: $25 advanced tickets to be sold on June 28th at the PBR Bar from 6-9pm, then $35 at the door the night of the event!
• DJ spinning Country Rock all night with Eddie Bruce as MC and Mike Jerrick of FOX 29 News as host.
• Celebrity riders TBA soon.
• Light appetizers and finger foods will be served throughout the event
• Discounted drink specials offered to all attendees with $.50 per alcoholic beverage purchased being donated to StopCAIDNow
• 4 rounds of “celebrity bull-riding tournament” from 7:30- approx. 9:30pm
• Before the tournament and after the winner of the tournament is announced, any attendee may ride the bull for a minimum $5 donation!